SCREW COMPRESSORS SPECIALIST | Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal | SCS is a member of ISNETWORLD for Safety Audit
* In Shop Overhaul *Machine Shop In House *Cast Iron Housing Repair *Balancing *Industrial Hard Chrome Rotor and Seal Journal *Industrial Hard Chrome Piston Rod *Laser Alignment *Fast Turn Around Time *OEM Parts *Fast Respond *OEM Paint or Customer Specification *Emergency 24-7 Service *New Compressors *Preventive Maintenance Vibration Analysis Oil Analysis *Remanufactured Compressors *Exchange Program
FREE SCREW COMPRESSOR INSPECTION
Let us determine the extent of your problem, give you a full report, and best plan of action to get your compressor up and running as soon as possible. SCS does offer 24/7 around the clock repairs to eliminate your downtime. In some case you could be eligible for SCS exchange program offering a very quick turnaround. SCS Screw Compressors Specialist offers free screw compressor inspections for the following brands:
Trusted Compressor Overhaul and Rebuild Company. SCS Screw Compressor Repair has been servicing Screw Compressors for more than 30 years. Started working with RECO in 1985, Previous Owner Operator of RCS Refrigeration Components Service and Currently Own and operate SCS Screw Compressors Specialist.
Howden WRV510 Screw Compressor Disassemble
Howden WRV510 Screw Compressor Assembly
CONTACT SCREW COMPRESSORS SPECIALIST
IN SHOP OVERHAUL
SCS shop is equipped with all necessary tools and equipments - crane, forklift, special tool, etc. SCS tear down table has a building oil rail drain to catch all oil drain from compressor during disassembly so there is no oil on the floor that may cause slip and fall. PPE is always available for everyone. Safety training are done year round – safety certifications is required to work in the job site.
Hotshot Pickup & Delivery Services
24/7 Hotshot Delivery Service to and from the location of the compressor needing repair.
SCREW COMPRESSORS SPECIALIST, LLC
8711 Business Circle
Converse, TX 78109
Our Combined 40 Years Experience Will Assure You That The Work Will Be Done Correctly The First Time. Our “Know How” Will Save You Money and Down Time On Unnecessary Repairs. Our Preventative Maintenance Team Will Assure You Of Smooth Operation During The Most Demanding Of Time. Our Service Team Will Work Around The Clock To Complete The Job If Necessary. We supply parts and equipment from the leading manufacturers. Allow SCS To Prepare Your Quotes For Your Next Machine Needs. SCS also offers exchange programs on certain screw compressors, call for more details. “CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL”
Air-Gas Compressor Repair / Overhaul In Shop and On Site Service – Laser Alignment and Vibration Analysis.
Our work is done strictly with in the compressor only - we are not involved in the pressurized or depressurized of the system, high voltage electrical work, confined space entry, handling of any hazardous materials and start and stop of the compressor system.
1. Visual inspection of external components.
2. Rotate drive end shaft.
3. Measure Male rotor axial movement.
4. Check potentiometer along with load and unload compressor with air pressure.
5. Drain oil and keep 1 bottle for oil sample if required.
6. Excess male and female thrust bearings assembly for end clearance measurement.
7. Totally disassemble of the compressor.
8. Visual inspection of internal components.
9. Measure all rotors journals.
10. Measure all journal bearings.
11. Measure slide valve guide block and track.
12. Measure balance piston and sleeve clearance.
13. Measure piston rod.
14. Disassemble of thrust bearings for inspection of balls and races.
15. Disassemble of tilt pad bearings if equipped for inspection.
Full detail report, all measurements and photos will be sending out with recommendation, time frame and cost of overhaul. If customer decided not to repair the compressor then compressor will be put back together and ship back to customer at no charge, customer is responsible for all freight charges.